Analyst Richard St. John categorized eight keys which will lead to success. What do you think that leads to success? Richard shares his secrets formula that took seven years of research and five hundred interviews later, to bring together and share with you in only three minutes on video.
What really leads to a successful formula?
1. Passion: do it for love and the reward or money will come anyway.
2. Work: nothing comes easy just have fun with what you do.
3. Good: put your noise down and get good at it; keep practicing there is no magic.
4. Focus: focus yourself on one thing at a time.
5. Push: push yourself mentally and physically; push shyness and self-doubt.
6. Serve: millionaires serve other something of value to others.
7. Ideas: there is no magic coming up with ideas and creativity, just do simple thing listen, observe, be curious, ask questions, solve problem and make connections with others.
8. Persist: persistence is the number one reason for our success, you get persistence through failure and CRAP which means Criticism, Rejection, Assholes and Pressure
How do you see this formula for success? Can or does this formula work?
Please watch, enjoy and we look forward to hear your comments and opinion on what leads to success in life.
By Brian and Jennifer Baulch